In Home Care in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Find out how our industry-leading services can help your loved one have a higher quality of life
If your loved one has received a terminal diagnosis, they are going through a lot, and the last thing they want to do is deal with the stress of moving out of their home. As many as 80% of seniors say they want to continue living in their homes as they age. Following a terminal diagnosis, that number goes up significantly.
Few seniors are fortunate enough to have family members who can provide them with in home care. We live in a fast-paced world that demands a lot of us. Even if a senior with a terminal diagnosis has children and other close family members nearby, they simply may not have the time or ability to provide the care that is needed. End of life care most often requires highly specialized care that family members are simply not qualified to provide.
In Plymouth Meeting, PA, Comfort Keepers provides a wide range of in home care services tailored specifically towards seniors in the final stages of their lives. Our professional caregivers undergo specialized training to help your loved one live independently and with dignity in their final days. Some of the services we provide include homemaking and personal care services, helping take the burden off you and allowing you to spend as much time as possible with your loved one.
Additional in home care services include:
- Light housekeeping services
- Meal preparation
- Errand running and grocery shopping
- Conversation and other companionship services
Comfort Keepers in Plymouth Meeting, PA is There For You
Besides being there for your loved one, our caregivers are there for you too. By taking care of all your loved one's non-medical needs, we will give you peace of mind and you will rest easy knowing your loved one is being looked after. This makes a huge difference during such a difficult time.
These services are also available for seniors in Plymouth Meeting, PA:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - allows seniors who have dementia to remain in the comfort of their home
- Respite Care - provides a break for family caregivers as little or as often as needed
- Transitioning Care - eases the transition back to independent living after being in the hospital or a rehab facility
- 24 Hour Home Care - ensures seniors are safe and secure at all hours of the day and night
- End of Life Care - offers many forms of support for seniors and their families during a difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages seniors to take an active role in their care
To find out more about how our services can benefit your loved one in Plymouth Meeting, PA, contact us online anytime or give us a call today at (267) 293-7434. Someone is available to answer the phone 24/7.
Your inquiry has been submitted.