Home Care in Lafayette Hill, PA
Improve your senior's well-being with our industry-leading home care services
Realizing that your loved one may need home care isn’t easy. But, what’s even harder is finding a high-quality caregiver in Lafayette Hill, PA. In addition, you probably aren’t sure which services will best suit your loved one. For that reason, we are here. Our Comfort Keepers can come to your home and discuss this with you, creating the best care plan for your aging loved one.
Making the Care Plan
When our senior care provider comes to your home, he/she will make sure to check every part of your home. Now, you shouldn’t be worried about this; our caregiver only wants to see if there are certain things that can pose a risk to your senior’s health. For example, wires, loose rugs, slippery floor – things your senior might trip over or slip on, and fall, as this can cause a serious injury.
After evaluating your house, a care coordinator will talk to you and your senior loved one to learn about their physical and emotional needs. That will help him/her to determine which caregiver will be appropriate for your senior.
The last step will be creating an in-home senior care plan that will be based on your senior’s needs. Even though our plans aren’t fixed, so rest assured that if something changes, we will adjust the care plan as needed.
More Than Just Home Care Services Providers
People that work at Comfort Keepers in Whitemarsh Township aren’t just caregivers – they deliver so much more than that. Our caregivers go the extra mile, giving love, kindness, compassion, and of course, high-quality home care to our clients. All of our Comfort Keepers have passed a background check and are licensed, bonded, and well-trained to provide you and your senior with the best care possible. Our caregivers will be more than happy to help your loved one for as long as they need it.
Activities for Seniors in Lafayette Hill, PA
There are several fun activities for seniors and their caregivers to do around town, such as:
- Take a walk in Miles Park
- Spend a day reading at the William Jeanes Memorial Library
- Enjoy exhibits and sculptures at the Abington Art Center
- See a movie at the local AMC
Additional care services offered in Lafayette Hill, PA, are:
- 24 Hour Home Care - allows seniors to stay safe around the clock
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages seniors to actively participate in their health and wellness
- Respite Care - offers family caregivers time away from providing care
- Transitioning Care - assists seniors who are transitioning back home after being in the hospital or rehab facility
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - enables seniors with dementia to stay in the comfort of their own home
- End of Life Care - provides support for seniors and their families during a difficult time
If you would like to schedule a free in-home care consultation or if you have any questions about our home care services in Lafayette Hill, PA, please contact us online anytime or give us a call at (267) 293-7434.
Your inquiry has been submitted.